A skilled workforce is one of the most valuable assets a company can
have, which is why we can support you by providing professional and
What are Traineeships?
A traineeship is a course that includes a work placement. It can last anywhere between six weeks up to six months. Trainees may complete up to 240 hours of work experience over the six months.
Traineeships help 16 to 24 year olds and 25 year olds with an education or health and care (EHC) plan get ready for an apprenticeship or job if they don’t have the appropriate skills or experience. At the end of a traineeship, employers can offer an interview for an apprenticeship or job.
Benefits for Businesses
Traineeships are an excellent way of re-invigorating your workforce and improving your bottom line. They can provide you with enthusiastic employees with the skills to have a lasting and positive impact on your business and, unlike apprenticeships, employers are not required to pay trainees.
- Traineeships are government funded short courses
- Businesses will receive £1,000 for each new trainee they hire
- Gives your current employees experience in training and mentoring
- You have the ability to design a programme that suits both the needs of your business and the needs of the trainee
- Can help you increase capacity and productivity within the workplace
- You can begin or continue to develop a loyal and talented workforce
- Allows you to help tackle youth unemployment
- Is a route into an apprenticeship or employment
Curriculum areas offering Trainneships include:
To find out more, call 08000 380 123 and choose Option 3 to speak to our Employer Engagement Team.
Alternatively, you can email: email@example.com.