Our facilities at University Centre South Devon create an exceptional learning environment that helps you realise your full potential and achieve your goals.
All of your lecture halls and classrooms are equipped for university study, with state-of-the-art projection and audio technology as standard. You also have direct access to our library, where we have an extensive range of learning resources, as well as those of Plymouth University.
Our facilities include:
- 1,200 computers
- 29,000 books
- Campus-wide wireless network
- Comprehensive catalogue of e-books, journals, newspapers and electronic resources
- Virtual learning portal
- Personal email accounts for all students
- 24-hour access to Plymouth University libraries, 365 days a year
- 2 cafes dedicated to university students
- 5 other eateries on campus
- Dedicated Higher Education social study space
- Hairdressing and beauty therapy salon, ‘Inspirations’
- Fine dining restaurant, ‘Horizons’
- Gym and fitness suite
- Weekly fitness classes
- Mama Bear’s Day Nursery for students with young children
All of our facilities have been designed so that you can study and develop at your own pace. They provide a comfortable environment to suit your learning style, with all the necessary resources available to you.