Why you should employ an apprentice
Whether you’re a small business or large enterprise, you could see huge benefits from hiring an apprentice, so to celebrate them we have put together this useful list:
- The average apprenticeship completer increases business productivity by £214 per week
- 82% of employers take on apprentices to build the skills capacity within their businesses
- You may be eligible for a £1,000 VAT free grant if you employ an apprentice.
- 96% of employers who employ apprentices report benefits to their organisation
- You can develop existing staff by putting them on an apprenticeship to gain qualifications and skills for your business.
- Your apprenticeship job vacancy will be advertised on the South Devon College website under Apprenticeship Job Vacancies
- We can help you recruit your apprentice by discussing with you the most appropriate method depending on your requirements
- Because apprenticeships are based in the workplace, employers get the skills they really need from their employees.
- 75% of employers believe that apprentices are more important than ever to their business
- At South Devon College, we work with over 1000 employers and understand the individual needs of each of them when helping to recruit an apprentice
If you would like to find out more about recruiting an apprentice, get in touch with us today.