There are several catering outlets for South Devon High School pupils’, including, Cafe International, the Greenhouse Cafe and the Italian Servery. All of these offer great variety and plenty of healthy options.
Cafe International is the largest dining area in the College, with seating for approximately 400 people. There will be a cordoned area for South Devon High School pupils during their lunchtime and this area will be supervised. Pupils are welcome to bring packed lunches in to Cafe International, or food purchased from other outlets within the College too.
Breakfast options at Cafe International include Full English breakfast, fresh fruit salad, organic bio yogurt, a wide range of cereals and hot and cold drinks.
Lunchtime options across the outlets include:
- Daily Special/Carvery: A roasted joint of local meat or a home cooked classic, accompanied with roast and new potatoes and two other steamed vegetable options
- Homemade pot meals – traditional, homemade individual portioned meals
- Indian curry served with rice, a Naan bread and poppadum
- Italian – traditional pasta meals
- New York Deli Bar serving baguettes, soups and jacket potatoes
- Lifestyle Island – primarily a salad bar. Snacks available from Lifestyle Island include fresh fruit, cereal bars and organic and fair-trade products
- American counter serving burgers, hot filled baguettes, shoe string fries and more.