GCSE results will be available to collect at our Paignton Campus on Thursday 12th August between 9am-12 midday. The collection point will be in the Street area on Level 1 of the main building, please enter the building via the Hi Tech & Digital Centre entrance which will be signposted on the day.
Please bring photo ID with you when you collect your results. If you are not able to attend in person, please email [email protected] giving the name of person nominated to collect the results in your place.
All uncollected results will be posted 1st class in the afternoon on each results day.
Should you wish to attend the college on results day, the following guidelines are in place as part of our ongoing efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Only students will be allowed to enter the college to collect results. Any family members will be able to wait by the grass outside of the UCSD (see below)
- You will be required to scan a QR code for test and trace purposes upon entering the college
- If you enter the college, we would be grateful if you would wear a face mask
- Anyone visiting the college should ensure they are fit to attend. Please do not attend the college if:
- you have a high temperature and / or new continuous cough and / or loss of taste or smell (or other symptoms of COVID 19). If you have symptoms of COVID 19, however mild; please take a COVID 19 test and stay at home until you receive the test results. Please take advice on self-isolation.
- you live with others and one of your household or support bubble have symptoms of COVID 19.
- you have been informed by the Government’s Test and Trace service that you have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID 19. Please self-isolate for the recommend period.
- you have not completed self-isolation requirements if you have travelled internationally.
Parking is available in the Hi Tech & Digital Centre car park outside of the building, there will also be overflow parking available. All parking will be signposted outside of the Hi Tech & Digital Centre.
*Please note –
All results for other Technical and Vocational qualifications are being posted out to students’ home addresses as soon as they become available, not all qualifications have a set result day, some such as Functional skills are being issued in batches throughout the summer.
If you have any queries about your results please contact [email protected]
12th August, 2021 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
South Devon College, Long Road, Paignton