Hospitality Manager Apprentice Level 4
Hospitality managers work across a huge variety of organisations including bars, restaurants, cafés, conference centres, banqueting venues, hotels and contract caterers.
Common to all managers in this role is the passion for exceeding customer experience. This hospitality manager apprenticeship is perfect if you wish to develop your knowledge and skills in the hospitality sector.
The typical duration for this programme is 12-16 months.
- You will be required to have achieved Maths at Level 2
- You will be required to have achieved English at Level 2
- You will need to have achieved a level 3 qualification
How to manage the delivery of business standards in a range of settings
Identify the management information available in own area and understand how to use, analyse and act on it to drive business change
Understand the standard business operating procedures, the services and products and how they are managed and their potential consequences
Identify peaks and troughs in business levels and understand the factors which influence them e.g. season, weather, cultural and special occasions
Understand how technology supports the delivery of products and services in hospitality businesses
Know and understand how to consistently communicate and engage with people and teams
This hospitality manager apprenticeship is perfect for individuals to develop their knowledge and skills in the hospitality sector and as an employer its great if you would like to upskill existing staff or train new employees.
Other benefits of our programmes include:
• One day per month College training
• Work based training and electronic learning platforms
• Enhancing your apprentice's skills and knowledge without disrupting their staff role
• For a non-levy paying organisation, the cost per apprentice will be £400-£500
• Other qualifications are available to enhance the apprenticeship such as - Personal Licence Holder and Food Hygiene Certificates
• The typical duration for this programme is 12-16 months
“The content of this course was very interesting and applicable to my occupation. It helped me to explore leadership and management concepts further which I can now apply in my role."Joan Audas