For more guidance information please visit our Helpzone page.
We offer you free, impartial, current and relevant information, advice and guidance. Friendly, professional staff provide the service and will answer your questions and discuss your ideas. Our staff take part in continual professional development and are committed to ensuring your enquiries are given the highest priority. The service is designed to help you:
- Understand the learning opportunities available to you
- Find ways of overcoming barriers, which might obstruct learning and employment opportunities
- Understand more about yourself, your capabilities and the length of time this may take
- Understand more about specialist and/or transitional support available to you
- Work with our trained staff to make informed decisions on what is the best route for you to take
All information, advice and guidance provided by this service is considered confidential, unless you are at risk of putting yourself or others around you at risk. We guarantee that any support you receive will be tailored to meet your individual requirements. Your needs are seen as central to the service we offer.
To download our 'Statement of Service' please click below: